I really feel sixteen. I've always known that I am, but it was really more of a general fact. I don't feel old exactly, because I know that I have plenty of time before I feel THAT. I just feel more... mature. I mean, I'm entering my junior year at high school, which is scary enough. On top of that I am going to be spending these next two years looking for a college to attend for four years, maybe longer.
And on top of THAT, I am going to be taking my license exam tomorrow morning. I went out driving with my dad tonight to practice. I know I have everything down, but I still feel really nervous. There's a tiny speck of doubt that says that maybe I won't pass this first time. Luckily there's a larger percentage of me that always says "when I get my license..."
I must say, it's a pretty awesome feeling. I really feel like I'm in control of how I live, and once I get a job, I'll really feel that way. I have visions of driving down to visit friends and maybe going out to this local frozen yogurt shop because I've never actually had frozen yogurt before. I'm curious as to how it compares to ice cream.
All right, I guess that's it.
Um, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment