Friday, August 5, 2011

Only 2 More Days!!!

My birthday party is in 2 days!! Ah! I'm so excited!!!! I have been told that everyone I have invited can come!

A thought just came into my head. I wonder what it would be like to have a sister. I mean, the kind of sister that I got along with, like my brothers. I know that if I did have a sister, her name would be Abigail, and I would have a completely different middle name.

I have been trying to do some vlogging, but it's pretty hard. And I do everything over this Net Book, and I don't have a very user friendly software. I think I have Windows Live Move Maker, and I can't figure out how to do anything. I might be able to figure something out soon. I am doing all my recording on my iPod touch. It works pretty well. The hardest part about vlogging is first of all, finding some private space where I can speak freely, and then there's figuring out what to say. I do a lot of stuttering and pausing, when I completely forget what I was talking about.

That's all I gotta say for now! Yay! Birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment