Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stay With Me Net Book! STAY WITH ME!!!

So, I'm spending a few days hanging out at my grandparents' house in Connecticut. Unlike me, they don't live on a busy street at all. It's so safe that the kids across the street sometimes just walk around or play tag in the middle of the street.

Normally, I would be typing this blog on my own Net Book, rather than my grandmother's computer, but I have had some problems with the screen. Okay, fine, I may have stepped on it, but it wasn't on purpose, and I wasn't even wearing any shoes! I just got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and that was really the only time that I was unaware of where I was going, so I would imagine that I stepped on it at some point. It was kinda my fault for just leaving it lying next to my bed, even though there really wasn't any other place to put it.

So now I am just aimlessly wandering the house, because I can't Skype anyone without my computer. I mean, there's always my iPod, but it doesn't completely work. I once tried to make a Skype call, and nothing happened. But that was before I broke my computer, so now there is only one source for the call to go to, which might mean that it works now.

I didn't even really use my Net Book until recently. The virus protection that came with the computer slowed everything down. It would take me forever to type anything, if I happened to be chatting with anyone, and even just typing this sentence would take me, maybe, ten minutes. God forbid I make a mistake! Then, my virus protection expired, I think, and suddenly, the computer was working beautifully! I could type with all the ease as this one! I know I should get my protection renewed, but I am hoping that there is some way that I can perhaps get a new one that doesn't slow my computer down at all.

Okay, so I had to take a quick pause on my blog and it is now the next day. It's been raining for the past three days, so there hasn't been much to do around here. Today, we went to see that new movie 30 Minutes or Less. I loved it! Sure, there was language, but I'm already around that sort of language all the time at school. I think it was the actors they picked that really made it great.

So hopefully the Acer company, or wherever my Net Book came from, can be fixed or replaced to be as good as new! Then I will have a little more privacy when writing out these posts so I can finish it all in one day. (It's been three days since I wrote that first sentence).

Byee-ee!

No comments:

Post a Comment