I had a drum lesson yesterday, as I do every other Monday, at 7:30 PM. My drum teacher, Rich, and I got onto the subject of YouTube and how people can get famous just by posting videos. I mentioned that my friend did vlogs that she is now posting there, and when I said she was just talking, he sort of made a face. He asked if she talked about double stuff Oreos. Then we both really wanted Oreos.
In fact, I really want some right now.
I'll be right back.
...
Alrighty! I'm back. So, as I was saying, people can easily become famous and get jobs by posting videos. He suggested that when I am ready, I should learn some popular songs and play the drums and put that on YouTube. If the songs are preferably popular ones, then I would need to pick more metal songs, since they have some nice drum beats. It's not just the simple rock beat, it's got some tricks in there too. My brother Taylor mentioned that some Foo Fighters' songs might be perfect. Do you guys have any ideas of some good songs? I will gladly take any suggestions.
I have tried to do a few vlogs, and it's really fun to talk to a camera, but the hard part is figuring out what to do or say. With this method, I can still be known without the embarrassment of sitting there speechless, or at least that's what I do. I really hope this all works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment