I just found a section from the book Ask And It Is Given: Learning To Manifest Your Desires by Abraham-Hicks that I just found particularly interesting and I just had to further analyze it.
"if you have the ability to imagine it, or even think about it, this Universe has the ability and the resources to deliver it fully unto you."
After reading that, I paused.
"Anything?" I thought to myself. Then I thought about all those times that I imagined myself having the awesome super powers that trumped all others, like the ability to fly, become invisible, or pause time. I always imagined that I would feel joy when I used my abilities. How cool would it be if I had powers? I mean, without the sudden onslaught of villains and monsters coming after me every time you talk to someone. This is the kind of magic that doesn't just drain your energy or cause people to enigmatically combust if used too much. This is the kind that takes its energy from the earth; from deep within to give strength to the beholder. It is truly "ask and it is given." you ask for something to happen, and the Universe says "ok!" every single time.
When I think of it that way, I realize that I already have that kind of magic, as does everyone else. It's the awareness that allows people to use their powers. I myself am aware of it, bit have not yet figured out how to execute it. It's like in a tennis match, I have an idea of where to hit he ball that will give my opponent the most annoyance and put them out of position. But sometimes, I just overshoot or hit the ball into the net.
Someday, I may be able to change my emotions very easily and create my life with ease. I know it's possible. It just has to be. How boring would everything be if it were all up to a greater being? We would essentially have no say, making our lives a dictatorship. That's no way to live.
So cool! I have magic! Now I just gotta figure out how to use it...

No comments:
Post a Comment