Yesterday, a student in our school died. When I found out by receiving a phone call from the principal, I went on Facebook to see what I could find out. I know a name: Adriel Gomez. Turns out, I even know who that is. He's one year older than me. I admired him for how differently he expressed himself and according to my English teacher, he was really very nice. I mostly just knew him as the "guy I sometimes passed in the hallway" as well as "the guy who sits at my lunch and is Katelynn's boyfriend." The day at school was extremely somber.
I didn't like it.
I know there are some people who feel they are suffering because of the loss of their dear friend, but I wish I had felt that I was at least able to smile. I enjoy smiling. When that is taken away from me, I have almost nothing, since I work off hilarity and jokes. After school, I heard from a friend that he had apparently hung himself in his room. His younger brother, who looked up to him like a father, was the one to find him. How scary that must have been. Well anyways, here, on my blog, with my friends, I would like to wish Adrien well. You were greatly appreciated and loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment