I have just discovered a new movie to add to my list of favorite films: Julie & Julia. I know the movie itself is not brand new Bhutan up until tonight I had not seen it. By now I am sure that I have mentioned to you my love of food and cooking. In fact, this summer, I will be taking a few cooking classes. That means that my family will get to taste Eng leftovers I may bring. Thanks to my grandmother, I own the newest edition of Julia Child's first cookbook Mastering the Art of French Cooking. After seeing this film, I have the urge to cook from her book. Julia Child's life is so wonderful. There is so much to it that, I don't know, I just never thought about. She and her husband were madly in love. It is so beautiful and lovely. It really gives me hope.
I really haven't mentioned relationships in this blog. I would say that I sm a romantic. I'd love a guy that I can enjoy the company of and just be happy. I like to keep my preferences vague as to keep my options more open. Sure, I wish I were dating somebody so I can experience this thrill that I have heard about, and I will ask for it to come into my experience. When I am ready, it will come. None of this petty crap that can come from the typical high school relationship I have seen. My life doesn't have to be a soap opera, where drama and frustration are the natural way of things. My life, simply, will be one of happiness and devotion to whatever I like.
Life is whatever you throw at it. You get what you take from it. Not to be prophetic or anything, but it's true. So live like Julie. She wasn't completely happy with her life, so she changed it and became what she wanted to be. Now I absolutely must visit France!
No comments:
Post a Comment