Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Which is unfortunate, because Christmas has already come and gone. Now it's just a nuisance. Especially because I will be getting my permit on Monday, and I would like to begin driving as soon a possible. I do NOT plan on going out on these slippery roads. Not until I have some experience under my belt. I can use that expression because I wear a belt.

There are times when I feel like I am re-using titles. I hope that's not the case, because this title really fits for that beginning sentence I had going there. Didja like that? I thought it was clever. But it's 11:00 on a Saturday night, so what do I know?

I have the full intention of going outside tomorrow and building a snowman, or perhaps a snowball fight if I can find someone to join me. Oh, to be a child. Even if technically, that part of my life is ending.

Wait a minute!

No it's not!

Why would I suggest something like that? That childhood is something that fades away, and you are left to look forward and face it, without turning back. What a stupid way to live. There are those that believe that you need to "act your age" and be responsible and independent. Well you know what? NEWS FLASH: None of that matters As Long As You Are Happy (I'm capitalizing it because it's important). Success is not measured by how much money you make or how many friends you maintain. It's measured by the amount of joy you feel. The rest of that stuff will invite itself into your life, if you allow it. That which is like unto itself is drawn. In other words, anything similar to your wants and desires will be automatically attracted to your life and experience.

And just to show how tired I am. I have the urge to let out maniacal virtual laughter: Muahahahahaha!

I should really get some sleep. For once during this vacation, I have a day to myself where I can sleep as long as I like and do whatever I like. And man, I plan on enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment