Today I had a very nice day! I went over to my very good friend's house, Anna Caissie! We spent the day at Wrentham. Along the way, we listened to the soundtrack from A Very Potter Musical. If you don't know what that is, you should go onto YouTube and totally check it out! I love it! It's a play on Harry Potter. It's not really making fun of Harry Potter, but it really just makes a funny performance based on the characters. AVPM is amazing. There is also a sequel if you really like it.
I also caught up with my friend Karlla. She was a friend in my classroom in 5th grade. She moved to Framingham, which is a little farther away than my dad cares to drive just to drop me off and drive back. So recently, I decided to send her a letter. She had previously given me her address before she left. I had sent her some letters before, and we had kept up a little bit, but sooner or later, we would stop communicating. In this last letter, I included my email address. I soon forgot that I had even sent the letter. Then, I get an email from Karlla. now, we are emailing back and forth. It started yesterday, so we haven't gotten very far, but it's still nice to talk to her again.
Well, a few people are coming in tomorrow to put in exhaust fans in our bathrooms, so I have to take a shower tonight. C'ya!
That's so cool that you got back in contact with someone! It's so funny because I just got back in touch with my friend Alan last night!!
ReplyDelete