There are so many things that we know, yet there are even more things that we know we don't know, and would perhaps like to know. And yet, there is an even LARGER number of things that we don't even know that we don't know. Get it?
We all believe that we are important. Some believe that they are more knowledgeable than others, and perhaps they are, in some aspect. I have come to a sudden realization today, and that is this: The world that we live in this very minute, this very second, has such a vast expanse of knowledge. So much, that this world we call Earth is an infinite being. It lives to help us live. It arranges itself to better adjust for future endeavors that we may face. It loves us. It wants us to survive and be happy in our lives. We owe it to the Earth. The great, wonderful earth! And I don't mean "go green" or stop "global warming," I simply mean that we should do the very best we can to enjoy our lives and have fun with it!
So, back to what I was saying. There's history to this planet. So many different kinds of history. There are stories of gods, the American wars! The French Revolution, the history of dinosaurs and how the planet was created! There is just so much that we couldn't possibly know it all. It's so great to think about, don't you think? A little confusing, but fun all the same.
I have found that writing makes me feel great! I love that feeling that washes over me when I realize that I was able to portray a message perfectly. I don't know if that is the case today, but I did my best. Over the remaining summer, I shall try to connect to as many things that make me feel good as I can. To help me get started, I shall write a list of as many things on the top of my head that make me feel good. This list is not in any particular order other than how fast I think of them.
- fresh breath
- new stuff
- talking to myself
- clean, washed hair
- cooking and eating food
- music
- playing tennis
- exercising
- walking along trails
- friends
- Willow
- Simon
- Hazel (they get their own bullets, they're so important!)
- writing
- reading a good book
- designing jewelry
- drumming
No comments:
Post a Comment