I have now kept up meditation for 4 days, I think. It has become a routine, yet it is still a fun one! I feel like my health has benefited greatly. I can only list one thing that I do not like right now, which is awesome! there is just so much to enjoy, and I am finding more of them each day. If my English teacher had known what meditation really was, she wouldn't have given me an 84/100. Or maybe she would have, I really have no way of knowing.
So my birthday is in December (the 27th, to be exact). Since that is during the time that everyone is on their Christmas vacation, I can't have a birthday party that is at least close to my birthday. Plus, it's winter, so there isn't a lot to do anyway. So my dad decided to celebrate my birthday party closer to my half birthday instead. It really is a genious idea. This year, I wanna do some horseback riding on some nice trails. Yesterday, my dad sent me an email with a link to this website of a horseback riding place in Westford. I checked out their website, and it sounds perfect! I know 2 out of the 3 people I am inviting have access to my blog, although one of them is having problems getting on. In case they (or anyone else) want to check it out, I will put the website on here: http://www.bobbysranch.com/TrailRides.html
If it doesn't come out in blue, just copy and paste it into your browser.
I am planning this day for August 7th. Some of my friends have plans to go on a little vacation, which they should, considering it's summer, so I pushed it back a bit. I really hope it works out! It's gonna be SO MUCH FUN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment