Monday, July 25, 2011

Tom the Superhero and Creation #1

The weather today is lovely! I plan to spend most of my day on the deck overlooking the backyard. We have a handyman, Tom, who does a lot of work in the morning, then he usually leaves by noon to take care of other jobs. He has done wonders to our yard. Where there used to be a mangled clump of weeds and branches, with perhaps a few flowers that occasionally decide to bloom, there is now a healthy patch of healthy watered plants and various flowers. He is kind of like a super hero, in a way. Tom, the man who makes everything look green and healthy, fending off bees and chopping down your weeds (hey, that rhymes!) I was told that he was also the one to fix our chimney and build our stone steps that lead to our front door. He is almost like our family, since he is almost always here, hanging around doing some sort of work, whether it's painting our garage doors or putting in some new bushes. Along with that, he is also very friendly. A great guy to talk to.

Now, I didn't exactly sign on today to tell you about Tom, it just sorta happened. That is the wonder about blogs. They can be spontaneous! What I originally came on to do was to create. I am planning to make a creation for the upcoming days of my life. Call it segment intending, if you like. That's what I like to call it. Whenever I am feeling sad, I should like to create something that makes me feel better. It is as much fun as creating an interesting new adventure story, and sometimes better, because you are talking about your own life and what you expect it will be like. I have done it before, but since this is the first one that I will be posting onto my blog, I shall call it Creation #1.








Creation #1
Every morning, no matter how late I stayed up the previous night, I will open awaken feeling refreshed and excited for the events ahead. I feel eager to meditate every day while listening to the Guided Meditations CD, and nothing ever gets in the way. There is always a perfect amount of time for me to sit back for at least 15 minutes and release my resistance. I can feel my health and overall well being improving as each day passes along. The events of each day just keeps getting better and better, and so do my relationships with my family and friends. I no longer feel tied down, but rather, I feel free. Free to do whatever I want in my life. I have fun with my life, and I enjoy every second of it. I realize the potential that everything has for me. When I experience something, it is because I asked for it and the Universe lined it up for me to experience. Everything comes to me easily, and there are no boundaries. There is so much to live for and to love. This world that we live in is beautiful, full of love, and infinite. I can feel the Universe's love and appreciation for me. People around me benefit from my well being. Every night, I go to bed, knowing that my dreams will be wonderful. Perhaps I will fly around a bit. I know that in the morning, I will feel great and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment