Sunday, October 9, 2011

Concerts and Other Thoughts

So I now know that it is very possible to be in contact with the Nonphysical. Now all I would like to know is this: how?? I have had some dreams that have included Mom, but she was always sort of distant. Except for this one. She came up and pretty much startled me by coming right up to my face, turning, and then petting Willow (my cat). That section of the dream consisted of us sitting in the living room just enjoying the moment. The TV wasn't on, and Willow was the center of attention, which is just the way she likes it.

I have recently found that my dreams relate to what I was thinking about before I fell asleep. Like, if I had just been reading a book, then I would have a dream that I was part of the book. I had another instance where that happened, but I forgot what it was.

I have felt so much better just knowing that it is possible to be in communication with her. So, if that article in my last blog says that they can contact us as easily as they could when they were in physical bodies, then wouldn't it be as simple as writing a note and getting a response? I have no idea. Maybe there is some sort of ritual. All I know right now is that it is possible, and I'm going try whatever I can think of to get back in contact with my mom!

Tomorrow is Columbus Day, so naturally, we don't have any school, making this a long weekend. So what else would I be doing on a free day? Going to a concert, of course!
Specifically, a Dream Theater concert!

Dream Theater is one of my favorite bands. Their music is so unlike anything else that I have ever heard. They just released a new album called A Dramatic Turn of Events. Their previous drummer left the band due to scheduling conflicts, and their new drummer is now Mike Mangini, who just so happens to be my drum teachers past instructor when he went to Berklee. It is so cool that I have a connection to someone who has broken record for consecutive beats per second. This guy can drum roll with one hand! ONE HAND!!! I don't think I could ever do that! Mangini has officially pushed past everyone and is now #1 in my "Favorite Drummers" list. I would tell you who is in 2nd place, but I forgot how to spell his last name, and I don't want to spell it wrong.

I should get some sleep now, since the concert will go pretty late.
C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment