Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nothing to Write About

I logged on, thinking that I would come up with something to write as I went, or even a title, but I don't have anything to write about. I guess that should be my title, huh?

There. Now it is.

So...I guess I should just start with current events in my life. I had a nice day at school today. I didn't get a lot of homework, so that was really nice. I haven't had a lot of homework for the past two days. I have just had one assignment from one class, although technically, I do have to study for a geometry assessment tomorrow, but I feel that I really know what I am doing enough to feel good about the grade I will receive.

Creation #2 (I think)
I see myself feeling perfectly comfortable in my room. It is set to my perfect temperature.
I see myself falling asleep gently and easily.
I see myself waking up feeling refreshed and ready for the upcoming events.
I can see myself having a fun and relaxing Friday (oh shoot, got that song stuck in my head, you do too now, don't you? muahahaha!)
I can see myself having a nice, easy amount of homework that only takes me a little bit of time after school.


Oh! I want to tell you something I learned yesterday! Let's see, how should I tell this?
Okay, so I think I may have somewhat explained Abraham-Hicks. If I didn't, well I don't wanna get into details at the moment, so tough luck. I might explain later.

So basically, I go by this philosophy that Abraham teachers. She's like a guide, I guess you could say. A lot of it is on the basis that you should do things for yourself and because they make you feel good, not just because you think you have to. So, I have been wondering for a long time whether or not it was possible to talk to someone in the nonphysical (a ghost). I read this one article that said that they are as aware of you as they used to be. I can't really explain the whole story, so here is the article that I read it off of. http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/journal.php?eid=412
(warning: to view this complete reading, it will ask for your email, just so you know).

So, yeah. I guess that's all I can come up with. Talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment