Monday, October 31, 2011

The Ghost In Our Piano

I have been working on this song on the piano for Halloween and it came with lyrics! I thought it was a cute song, so I'm gonna post them here. Enjoy!

Someone is playing a song
But something is terribly wrong
There's nobody here
So I sadly fear
It's the ghost
In our piano

It's happened two times before
But now he's come back here for more
I don't want him 'round
That's one scary sound
When he plays
On our piano

I wish he'd just go away
And never come back here to play
He should go back home
Where he's all alone
And play
His OWN piano

I like it very much. It sounds a lot cooler with the piano accompaniment. I was hoping to play it tomorrow for my friends on Halloween, but it seems that I won't be near a piano unless we start at my house, which I don't see happening.

With all the snow I mentioned yesterday, the school day has been canceled for tomorrow. I'm relieved, to be honest. Recently, I have been working on a research paper about Adolf Eichmann, who was a big contributor to the Holocaust. I had to write an outline with six body paragraphs by tomorrow, and it didn't seem I was going to make it. Perfect time to get writer's block, isn't it? But now, perhaps my mind will be clear enough to come up with something substantial.

I was kinda hoping that I would get to show off my costume to fellow students tomorrow, but I'm alright with what happens. I have decided that I will try not to push against things so much. If I'm feeling sad about something that is happening, like snow in October, then I should tell myself that whatever happens, I am still going to have lots of fun. For example, since it has snowed and we now have a very limited time to go trick or treating, I have decided that it's okay, since I will be with three good friends and we now have more time to hang out afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment