I wanna learn French! I know it's possible, and it doesn't have to take all through high school. Besides, even then, I don't think I will know it fluently. There are many people that have taken a language in their high school that don't even remember how to say "hello" or "yes." Oh, and I know it's possible. I just need to know how to do it. That's where you come in, Sue. I know that when we last skyped, you told me how to connect to Source, but I forgot. So either by comment or email, I would really like to know how I can tap in to the endless knowledge of the Universe and learn fluent French. I know it's been done, you said so yourself. I shall do some research on that book you told me about, if you reminded me what the book was called and who the author is, and I shall ace that French exam!
Of course, I don't wanna learn French just because I have the French finals coming up. I wanna show off too! One day, I will be messing up "De quelle coleur?" with "Tu as quel age?', and the next thing, I will be asking the teacher very complicated questions that I just haven't come up with yet. I already learned a new French word from watching Doctor Who. I learned from Dad how to say "head" in French as well. Of course, he told me in sixth grade that "commo se dice" was French, when it's really Spanish for "how do you say."
Languages are cool. Especially when you can do their accent really well and people look at you really amazed. When I am reading French, I tend to be able to read pretty fast. My teacher admitted that even she couldn't talk that fast. French was her first language. She also knows English, Spanish, and I believe she is learning Russian. It's gotta be cool. I have no idea, since I am only fluent in English. Perhaps I shall learn Portuguese and Spanish. I hope I don't get languages mixed up!
Oh, this is exciting! I can't wait to test this new knowledge out!
No comments:
Post a Comment