Thursday, June 2, 2011

Warning

I've been home from school for two days now. Today has just begun, so I can't say much about that. Yesterday had a few interesting events fortunately. Around two o'clock, my dad called me to tell me that there was a tornado watch going on in Massachusetts. Nothing to worry about, just to make sure that if it starts raining, I should make sure all the windows are closed. Then he added that if I heard anything that sounded like a train was coming, I should get down in the basement. That part kind of scared me, but at the same time, I thought it would be very cool if that happened.

After that conversation, I went upstairs to go get some more sleep. I was woken up by the sound of thunder in the distance. it didn't begin raining until after I had dinner. When I went on Facebook, everybody's posts had to do with the tornado warning. As far as I know, five people died from the whole thing. I saw videos of people's houses pretty much knocked to the ground on the news. Normally, I don't really ever watch the news. Other than the weather, they always show the negative things going on in the world. Something that I heard was that if they were to show everything that ever went on in the world, the positive would trump the negative. Every single time.


I don't know if you know this, but it's actually really hard to come up with good ideas to write about in a blog. I keep changing the subject, and if I wait too long, I forget what I was typing about. Like just now. I had a sentence planned, went to the bathroom, and forgot what it was. Maybe it's my sickness. Ah well, I should get some sleep.
I'll blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment