Monday, May 30, 2011

My Plans For The Day

Guess what guess what guess what!!!!!
Oh, you don't feel like guessing?
Ok, I will just tell you!!!
Today, I have a wonderfully exciting day planned! First of all, happy Memorial Day. I hope the bands are surviving the march. It sure is difficult to march with a snare drum strapped to your chest. I know, I have gone through it myself. Still, I do love getting out there, standing up straight and professional-like, and performing, where people have crowded around to watch YOU play your music. It's a wonderful and slightly embarrassing feeling. It's too bad that I will not be going this year. I wish them a wonderful time. 

In about 2 weeks, on June 10, the 8th grade is having a dance! On a cruise ship! That actually moves!!! Ok, it might be a little smaller than a cruise ship, but either way, it's on a boat, which is still a first for me. That's right. I have never been on a boat before. Once, I did ride a ferry to San Francisco when I was in California, but that's it. 

So, of course, for the dance, I am going to need a dress (which I have) and shoes and maybe a sweater (which I don't yet have). My plan is to go with my friend Jessica to the mall where we will buy shoes. We have actually been planning this for some time, but plans always got in the way. Hopefully today works out perfectly!! 

Once that is all over, I will be going BACK to the mall, to this store called Icing, and I will be getting my ears pierced. 
Again.
Only this time, it will be right next to the piercing that is already there, if you have any idea what I mean. I always thought it was a pretty look and when Jessica got it, I just absolutely loved it. The moment I said "I want one," I felt this great burst of excitement. So exciting that I can't even wait until next weekend! I have to do it TODAY!!! It is such a wonderful feeling! 

So yeah, that's what my plans are for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment