Hello once again!!
This darn world is confusing! I mean, I asked my dad why, when someone asks "if a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?" and doesn't know the answer. I always thought that the tree did make a sound, since the person clearly stated that the tree fell. Man was I wrong. I never realized how complex this question really was. If you've ever heard of Shrodinger's cat, you can guess my distress. I just don't know what to really make sense of, with so many options. Could it be that we are all parts of this one big test? Or is it indeed our purpose in life to find all that can be enjoyed. I like that one. In my belief, we are simply here to feel the joy that is living. If anyone cares to question that, please, by all means, leave a comment. I will get my brother to install a reply button onto this website and we can talk it out.
Of course, no matter what people believe, they may always think they are right. And perhaps they are. I have no certain way of knowing. My science teacher recently said that "life is a game." it is a game that must be played correctly. Now, I really didn't understand that, did you? I suppose she was talking about getting a job and making money at the time, and failing to do so would mean "losing" the game. But would it? No! It doesn't matter how this metaphorical game is played, only that you are happy with the outcome.
I follow a philosophy that is led, I guess you could say, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. A.k.a., Abraham-Hicks. Sue, of course you know what I am talking about. I don't really feel like explaining myself, so I shan't. My point is, I am a person that chooses not to believe in God. If there are people that do believe in God with all their hearts, yet that may/may not be right. What if Abraham is wrong as well? And no, not the Lincoln one, the aforementioned one. Sue, if you've got an answer for me proving me wrong and that Abraham is truly right, I would love to hear it. Unless you really don't know what I'm talking about, in which case, never mind.
So the main lesson in today is this: don't worry about the "game." it doesn't exist. Also, death is most certainly NOT a punishment and most definitely NOT the end. I have my reasons for believing so.
Until next time, my fine, featherless friends!
--Solomon
"I will get my brother to install a reply button onto this website and we can talk it out."
ReplyDeleteWhat, now?