I know that Easter has already passed and gone away, but since I have only started this blog a few days ago, I should like to share my experiences on that day.
Okay, so for Easter, I traveled with my family to Rhode Island to visit my cousins and the rest of the family. I had a wonderful time. Even though I am not religious, my family still gets together on Easter. I think the whole thing is mostly for the enjoyment of my little 9 year old cousin, Nicky. I still find the whole thing to be fun. We have an Easter egg hunt. We even get to hide eggs for the grown-ups! I really do enjoy hanging out with my cousins, even if I am the only girl. I found out that day that my older cousin and his brother are both lefty. Who knew? Although I am relatively certain that everyone knew.
My oldest cousin, Nathan is a senior. He will be graduating this year. He has invited me, my brothers, and our bass player Burger (I know, awesome nickname, right?) to play a few songs for him and some of his friends back at the house. To get you caught up on that, Taylor plays the keyboard, Alex plays guitar, and I handle the percussion. So playing at Nathan's graduation would involve lugging a heavy and big drum set to his house, then looking for some level piece of land on their lawn to place it so that the whole thing just doesn't topple over. Then we also have to find level ground for Taylor's keyboard stand to rest on. It's a long process. I still hope it all works out. Since there are only a few cool instrumentals out there, and we don't exactly have a singer, we are going to write out a few songs. That's what we did for the talent show, and we came in fourth, away from third by only two votes.
I'm sure it'll all work out. It always does!
Oh yeah, reminder: WE SHOULD START WRITING!!
ReplyDelete