Sunday, May 1, 2011

My first blog post!

Hello eager blog readers!
As the title has suggested, this is my very first blog. This shall hopefully be the first of many. Allow me to start with some introductions of myself. Most of my friends know me as Katie. For the purpose of this blog, I would like to be henceforth known as Abheda. A few basic things that I would like to get out of the way before I gt to he good stiff is that I am in 8th grade, I have 3 cats by the names of Simon, Willow, and Hazel, and I am a triplet with 2 brothers. Ok, you know enough about me for us to begin! Now, this was really all that I had planned to say, so I am at a loss for any transition stories. I suppose I could tell you that today, I had the first rehearsal of this honors band ensemble. It's ok, I guess. One of he songs had a really fast tempo hat was hard to keep up with. Keep in mind, I am just spit balling ideas, so there really isn't any sort of flow to what I am writing. I am sure that my other posts will be neater. Last week, my grade went on a week-long field trip to our nations' capital, Washington D.C.! It was fun, but exhausting. We had a lot to fit in to the four days that we were there.
Well, I sincerely hope that this blog goes well. Thank you all for reading!

1 comment: