I mean, tomorrow, not today. The birthday part, I mean. Although I do believe that it is my friend Mikenna's birthday today. However, May 29th happens to be the birthday of my math teacher (Hope it's great, Mrs. Nockles!), and my mother.
My dad seems to think that we should just ignore the birthday, since it would just bring up sad things. I agree that it would be sad to bring it up, but I am choosing a different approach to the whole day. I am going to be as damn happy as I possibly can! That means wearing whatever I feel good in, relaxing as long as I think necessay, and taking moments throughout the day to drink more water and think about ow wonderful my life really is. That may be hard for a lot of you to digest, but yeah, my life is pretty happy. I mean, I live in a great house with three wonderful cats and two great brothers. My dad just got a super cool new car with a SIRIUS radio and Bluetooth (I know, awesome). I have many wonderful friends that I enjoy spending time with, and the school year is opening, thus bringing the days of summer upon us. I will admit that there is only one thing about my life that I would change, which is my mother's death, but even with that situation, some good has come into my life.
For instance, I found these three wonderful books called the Sara Books by Jerry and Esther Hicks. The books have opened up my perspective of life and gave me a feeling of joy, even if it only lasted for a few weeks. I have been more individual. Before, I would depend on Mom for many things. If she ever told me that she didn't like anyting (which didn't happen very often), I wouldn't like that thing either. I know that is not a very good thing, but I liked that she was the one persont that knew what I liked and how I would react to different things. She understood me. She and Dad are very different. When Mom heard that my brother wasn't doing well in French class, she said that it was his decision, when Dad heard, he decided that he had to go and help him one-on-one with his French until he got better. I'm not saying that I ever prefered one over the other, I am just simply saying that they viewed life very differently. My views are much the same as Mom's. We believe that anything can be achieved if you just believe it can. And I do mean anything.
I created this blog to give people a chance to see how I really think. I'm not sure how well I can portray that, but at least I try. Also, it seemed like it would be a really fun thing to try. Now I have readers who I trust and feel I can talk to whenever. I would like to know that some people other than Sanatkeys (is there a space in that name?) views my blog, so PLEASE comment!!!!! Say anything at all! Even send me an email if you don't want anyone seeing what you have to say (my email is siamese96@hotmail.com) I am very willing to share my life with you guys. I just kinda want to know that at least someone reads this blog.
By the way, I apologize if I keep changing the subject, my mind can be kind of scattered.
Sanat, put down your pie and PUT IN A REPLY BUTTON!!!!!! (no, seriously).
Mikenna's birthday is on May 30th. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteI was actually waiting for you to tell me when to put a reply button in. I had no idea you were waiting for me. Just say the word.