So perhaps it is time I really went back to the beginning. I mean, why I started a blog. First of all, my 7th grade English teacher has one, and I find it is a great way to keep up with everything that is going on. You could customize it so that only your most trusted friends could view it. If they don't ever care what you think, they just didn't have to log on. Simple. Plus, I could do the whole thing from my iPod. That's where it all began...
So I was on a bus trip to go play a tennis match against Algonquin, but there had been a chance to have rain. When I got to the tennis courts, it started to drizzle a bit. Then it became so windy that we couldn't hit the ball. We all ran into the clubhouse to keep dry. I was skipping jazz band to be out there, and the whole thing just rained out. There is more to the story, but I don't really feel like telling it. Long story short, it was rained out. By the time we got back, jazz band was long over. My schedule has really gotten hectic. I haven't been to jazz in about three weeks! I feel bad about that, since I really love it. I don't even completely feel like I'm part of it anymore, although I know I am.
I had a quick revelation on the bus today: I feel more comfortable this year than last year. 7th grade was awesome, I had so many wonderful teachers! However, I must say that I was quite uncomfortable with myself. I would feel self conscience if I ever wore anything a little different or said something normally out of place. I still don't completely understand why. What I do understand, however, is that I needed to go through everything that happened in 7th grade. I created that year to give me wonderful experiences and give me confidence to upcoming years! So thanks, seventh grade! For just being you!!
I must be getting lazy. It's taken me a week to finish this post. I shall work on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment