Monday, May 2, 2011

A Cute Little Cat Story

Greetings, readers!

The weather has really warmed up since I've come back from Washington D.C. Of course, there it was about an estimate of around 80 degrees. Right this second, my dad is in Washington D.C. It's kinda weird, huh? I mean, I was JUST there! So, my dad isn't going to be coming back until late tonight, so my grandparents came over all the way from Connecticut to take us out to dinner. Oh, I would like to take this moment to thank my grandparents and my various friends' moms for helping us out. I know that my dad feels uncomfortable with letting people do favors for him or go out of their way to help out. So on the behalf of him, I would like to gladly thank all those people for being to stubborn to do otherwise!

So anyway, my grandparents came over to take us to dinner and also brought their corgi, Nellie, to our house. They also have a cat in their house, so Nellie is not unfamiliar with felines and their sharp claws. The first thing that Nellie saw was my baby (yes, that's what I call my cat, get over it), Willow. Nellie kept trying to get over to Willow. I have no idea what she intended to do, and I don't think Willow did either. Although her eyes had grown twice their size and she had assumes a protective stance, she seemed indifferent to everything that was going on around her. She still couldn't get out from behind the couch to run upstairs, since Nellie had that tightly blocked. Eventually, Willow managed to get between the couch and the wall. She looked up at me for reassurance before struggling up to the arm of the couch. As soon as she was on the couch, I quickly scooped her up and walked away, bringing her upstairs. As soon as I got back upstairs, Willow began purring a thank you and fluffing out little by little.
"You're welcome!" I said to her.
Oh, I am so glad to have my cats in my life! There is a great bond between humans and animals. I absolutely love it!

Please, readers, don't be afraid to comment! It doesn't even have to make sense! Just let me know you read my blog!
Until next time!

1 comment: