Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Late Night Dream

Have you ever heard that our dreams last only about 5 or 6 seconds and we have, maybe, sixteen dreams during the night? Well, last night, I remembered one of my dream segments. I remember that I at least started in my house, but then we went down to my grandparents in CT in like, 2 seconds. You know how dream time flies when it gets boring. So we went to my grandparents' house, and it seemed like we were preparing for some sort of celebration. There were tons of people from my school there. A lot of the dream was just walking around doing various things. Then who should walk by but my mom! She was wearing her regular bright blue shirt and khaki colored pants. She was clearer than anything else that I looked at. The first time, she walked by and I followed her. She would show up at random times. She never really said anything in particular to me, but just her presence was strong and full of... well... happiness. Pure, radiating joy. There was one point in the dream, when she wasn't there, I was just hanging out playing a game with my family when I felt a great release and just rose up in the air and started flying. I didn't go very far though. It has never been so easy to just lift up off the ground before (and I do mean in dreams). I did see her a few more times. 3 times overall.

What you don't know is that the before I fell asleep that night, I had Mom on my mind a lot. There are still times, when I do a lot of thinking in great depth, that the feelings just burst out before I can stop it. So yeah, that's what happened last night. I went into my mom's room and just sat on the bed, thinking. Then I went back to my room and went to sleep.
It's so great that I can be open with my fellow blog-readers, even if there aren't that many of you yet. Honestly, I love feedback. Don't be shy. Just comment. And yes, SanatKeys, I would like you to install a reply button now. That'd be great! Thanks!

C'ya around!!

1 comment: