Here I am, on an airplane traveling to California before taking another plane to Hawaii. According to the time now, there are about 3 more hours before we land. Could this flight GET any longer??! I have to wait until I can get into a wifi zone so I can copy/paste this onto my blog.
Not a lot of eventful things have been going on. I had to wake up at 6 AM so we could finish packing, plus the usual morning routines of showers and breakfast. Speaking of which, I'm kinda hungry. It's just an hour earlier than my dinner. Because of the time difference, my internal clock is just about to become confused, and just when it thinks it has got everything all sorted out, it will proceed to get all screwed up again.
And then there's the return trip. According to my dad, this is the longest flight we will to through, even counting the way back. I wish I brought another book. After the first 3 yours, I managed to get about halfway through. It won't last long at that rate. Luckily I managed to choose something that peaks my interest from my bookshelf. I chose this book called The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman. It is the first book of a trilogy.
I also brought my summer reading book for history along, but that involves a lot of note-taking and paper, so I am going to save that for a time when I have more space to spread out with less turbulence.
On the plus side, I've got my music! Recently, my iPod had problems with my Rhapsody app. I could still listen to my songs on shuffle, but not if I wanted to find a specific song. My dad tried to fix it and soon concluded that the only way to fix things was to delete and redownload it, thus erasing all my songs. I was a little pissed about it for a while, and am now pledged not to use Rhapsody again. I have switched over officially to iTunes and YouTube. So far everything seems to be working fine. Right now I am just wishing I had thought ahead as much as my brother and downloaded a couple movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment