"The only thing that is permanent is impermanence." -- Buddha. Things change, but not without our changing first. We may feel we don't have control of what we want, but it's not the situation we need to control. It is our own vantage point of what is taking place that must change. Everything else comes after.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Going Live
I have been battling in my mind the decision to perhaps make this blog less private and let the world read what I write. I know I'm no poet, although I do write the occasional piece. The fun of it would be that I would have fans that would willingly read what I have to write. I have no idea what that feels like, so it would be nice to find out. It's just, the last few posts I have written have gotten no views. The reason I put things on here is because I would accept people to read it. It might be time to expand to a broader audience. I mean, if my teacher can do it, then so can I! Who knows? It might be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment