Friday, June 24, 2011

Food and Spellcheck...Things We Cannot Live Without

Hallelujah! I now know how to make French Toast!! No more boring, same-old, granola bars for breakfast. Now, I can make everyone jealous because I can make French Toast!!!
I really do enjoy cooking and making my own food. It's not a chore to me, which is most likely because it is always my choice when I want to cook. So far, I know how to make Chicken and Rice, Gammy's Cheesecakes, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Mac and Cheese that is not Kraft, pancakes, and now, French Toast. I know there are a lot of things on that list that I neglected to mention, but otherwise the list would go on for quite a while, and you wouldn't like that very much, would you? Especially if you were hungry. Oh man, if you were hungry right now, this blog post would just be torture. So, before I torture you anymore, I demand that you get up out of your seat, go downstairs to your kitchen, and make yourself some nice, warm, delicious, fresh-from-the-oven banana bread. That's right, I demand you do it this instant. When you have finished making your nice, warm, delicious, fresh-from-the-oven banana bread, I want you to call me up and invite me over for some. It really is my favorite kind of bread. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Would you honestly deny me the right to some nice banana bread? I certainly hope not! What kind of friend would you be if you did not let me have any? It was my suggestion, after all.

Okay, so now we go onward with this blog post. I bet in your heads you are now saying "Onward!" as if you were continuing with a quest. Am I right? I bet I am! I always say that in my head. Whether it is continuing onto our next class for the day, or just deciding to go downstairs for a snack. There I go with food again! I'm not hungry at the moment, just not full either. I don't know how people can just will themselves not to eat. Food is delicious. They shouldn't deny themselves the right to food. I mean, if you are full, that's one thing. If you do it because of calories, then I herefore say that--wait, is herefore a word? I mean, I thought I heard it said in those old medieval movies, but I'm not really sure anymore. No red line appeared underneath it, so it must be a real word. If I were to type ladkfjla, then--oh wait, no red line under that either. Ok, something is strange about this computer. For all I know, I could've made tons of mistakes in the last few sentences, but I won't ever know!!

Oh hey!! Spellcheck!

1 comment:

  1. Ladkfjla: a term referring to poultry related humor

    Wait--- that's not right...

    ReplyDelete