Why is it that when I think of my mom, I feel sad? I mean, I know the obvious answer that you are probably thinking, but she was a great person. She was kind, positive, and well revered in the family. And Mother's Day is coming up. My dad is certain that it's going to be really sad. I don't think it has to be that way. After all, we never really die.
That's right, you heard me right. There is no death. There is only what we perceive as death, where we extract our being out of the current body that we are in. When we wish, we can put ourselves into another, new and fresher body.
- but, Abheda, if there is no death, Why do we feel sad about their passing?
- uh, I dunno. I guess it's a natural reaction when someone we have known for a while is suddenly hard to contact and see.
Ok, that didn't sound right. I'm drawing blanks here, so I think I should end this here.
So I shall leave you for now, readers.
In the words of Taylor, don't EVER skip on pie!
And the macaroni! Never skip on the macaroni!
ReplyDelete