Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So how are you doing?

Hi!
-how have you been?
-I am splendid! How about you?
-oh, you know, same stuff going on.
-come now, there must be SOMETHING different going on in your life right now! Think!
-hmmmm... Oh! As a matter of fact, you're right!

See? That's what people should answer, but it's always "nmu" (not much, you?) for some reason, it kinda annoys me. Especially when I am talking to someone that I haven't seen or had a conversation with in quite a long time. Me, I can always think of something to say. Ok, I can also lie. There have been times that I could not come up with anything to say. At least in my texts, I say "nm" then add another sentence to keep the conversation going. Thats why I much prefer getting phone calls. You don't often just leave the other person hanging. At least you really shouldn't. I would feel so peevish if my 7th grade English teacher, who lives far away in a land called York, London, were to call me again, only to tell me that in the past year, not a single interesting thing has happened! I may just hang up on him right there! (just kidding, Mr. Reynolds, I would never hang up on you, especially since that was just an example and I know that you would never actually say "not much." oh, by the way, what's going on in York? We can discuss over email if you prefer. Or you could just comment. I do love comments *hint hint*).
That goes for all of you. Comment, dammit! Or not, y'know, its really up to you. You can do whatever ya think feels best.
I think all these random outbursts have gone on long enough, so ta ta for now! What the hell does "ta ta" even mean? It's weird...

Bye-bye!!

1 comment: